Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Santa's Reindeer With Kara

Hey Guys! I'm back with a really fun Christmas card. Every year I tell myself I'm going to make my Christmas cards easy to make and mail. Every year I fail. I love dimension, what can I say? This year I'm sticking to my guns and mass producing some one layer cards, but I had to make a few extra special cards, like this one, for my nephews!

I started by creating my night sky background on a piece of cardstock cut with the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle Die. Once my arm got a good workout from all that blending I added 'snow' with a few flicks of the Copic Opaque White. I set that aside and started die cutting and coloring all of these adorable images from Santa's Reindeer.

I love to double them up for added detail when looking at the card from the side.

I positioned all of my elements on the background and added a bit of additional stamping. I used the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment included in the set as well a little bit of magic from that tiny stamp.

This one will require some extra postage, but it's worth it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

5 comments:

  1. That's a great card ! I love the idea to place 2 images of the Santa, the reindeer and the balloon. But I'm wondering how it would look if you have had colored them as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, how fun! I didn't get near enough play time with this Santa last year ... thanks for making him all fresh and new again! LOve the night sky... broken china, huh? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest