Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Petunia Builder with Joni

Hi Everyone Joni here, sharing this gorgeous Petunia Builder stamp set and Petunia Builder Die . For this project I also used the Modern Petunias stamp set as background for my panel.

To begin, I first distressed the white cardstock panel using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Evergreen Bough and Tattered Rose. I added a few splatters of Evergreen Bough diluted with water. Once dry, I stamped some of the images from Modern Petunias over the background of the card. I used the frame die from the Gift Card Layers Die to add faux stitching to the edges of the panel.

For the sentiment, I colored a white strip of cardstock with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose. I die-cut it with another rectangle die from the Gift Card Layers Die and stamped the sentiment from Kind Soul.

I wanted the sentiment strip to be just a bit smaller, so I simply repositioned the die and ran it through my die-cutting machine again.

I adhered all the images and sentiment on foam tapes for dimension. Then, added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix to finish off the card.

I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you so much for stopping by!



Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous as ever Joni! I so enjoy your super talent. I love this Petunia set Dawn, it's so beautiful and looks like fun to play with. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joni! Gorgeous colors, and just the most beautiful background for your beautiful blooms!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the evergreen bough and tattered rose combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a beautiful card! I love this stamp set sooooo much, like really a lot lol Have a fabulous day. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest