Monday, April 17, 2017

"Hello" Note Cards with Joni

Hello everyone, Joni here sharing the note cards I created using Beautiful Bouquet Rananculus stamp set. Doing different placement of images on your cards gives big impact even though it's the same image.

To begin I first colored my image using Copic markers and then fussy cut. I stamped this image 3 times.

Next, I distressed my white cardstock panel using Tim Holtz Distress ink pads. Then die-cut each panel with 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle dies using the large frame for this project.

I also added some Champagne Gold splatters from Gansai Tambi Starry Colors.

Then, added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear and Marshmallow sequins to finish the cards.

For the sentiment I used the "hello" from Kind Soul stamp set. The "sweet friend", "a note to say", and "birthday girl" is from the Hand Lettered Hello stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for stopping by!

FEATURED SUPPLIES

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

13 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, Joni! Such a nice, soft touch and the colroing is quite understated and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choice of pastel colours for the image - stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning cards Joni, I just adore your ink blending! And I always love your watercoloring! Your copic coloring is so light & gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING cards Joni, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which Tim Holtz's distress inks did you use for the background? Love those pretty pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martha, I used Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, and Tattered Rose.

      Hope this helps,
      Joni

      Delete
  6. Wow Joni three beautiful soft feminine cards. Absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Always love that muted look paired with gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you colored with Copics using soft pastel colors -- it gives your image a watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest