Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Watercolored Background Houses with Joni

Hello Everyone, Joni here! I like to share with you the background watercolored houses I created using the new Holiday Houses stamp set with Be Merry Sentiments stamp sets and Be Merry Sentiments die.

To begin my card, I first stamped the houses and trees in PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink, then watercolored each image. Next, I stamped the "peace" sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed the white embossing power on a Black strip of cardstock and die-cut it with the Be Merry Sentiments Die.

The sentiment "to you and yours" was also white heat embossed, but this time on a Kraft strip of cardstock.

Next, I adhered the sentiment pieces and added some Pretty Pink Posh Snowflakes Sequins Mix to finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Thank you so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet, I just love the water coloured images.Have a lovely day. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni!!! Wonderful stamping, and your watercoloring is fantastic, too!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible card! The background is a piece of art. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose! I've been busy playing with this set and am absolutely in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Joni!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! and so inspiring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest