Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Die Cut Masking with Joni

Hello Everyone! Joni here with more inspiration using the You Equal Kindstamp set. For today's card, I'll be sharing another way that you can use any die-cuts that you have to create custom masks.

To mask my white card panel, I simply die-cut three circles using the Love Mom Layers die from a piece of pink text paper cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" (A2 card size). I secured the sides of the card base with washi tape to the top of my desk and begun stamping the flowers from the You Equal Kind stamp set.

For the sentiment "miss your face" from That Is All stamp set directly onto the card base.

Next, I adhered the card panel on top of an A2 piece of Cupid's Bow cardstock. I also added another sentiment from the That Is All stamp set -"i just".

SPOILER ALERT: The That Is All stamp set has its own coordinating die-cut for cutting out the large brushed sentiments that will be available for purchase in the June 2016 release! Finally, I added some enamel dots in Autumn Splendor: Red and a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins to finish off the card.

I hope you guys enjoyed! We cannot wait to show you the new Wplus9 June 2016 Release which will debut tomorrow,I am sure you will love it!

As always, thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a marvelous day!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the colours! Can't wait to see the new release :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I'll definitely give this technique a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look!!! Really pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!!!! Your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this masking idea & the colours are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love masking and this post teaches me how to do that more fully!! Cool tips and the cards are stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joni, your card is amazing!
    Love how your created the unique design with just simple masking!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest