Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Inspiration Wrap Up with Meredith MacRitchie

Meredith MacRitchie is back to wrap up her Hump Day Holiday 2013 Collection series. OK, so that's not really what we've called it. But I'm feeling deliriously silly at this point. She has spent each Wednesday throughout the month of November dazzling us with her work, and it's left me a little star struck!

Let's take a look at some of what she's saved for last. You know what they say, "save the best for last"! This is just a sampling from the truck load of projects she has to share with you on her blog.

You know me and simplicity. These projects just make me do a happy sigh. I love how she's put all of the focus on the die cuts. Nothing fancy needed, just good clean design.

But, if you are looking for something a little more detailed or layered...

Then these are equally as stunning! I am always so drawn to Meredith's layered stamping. Maybe it's because I myself tend to have trouble pulling it off. It just makes me admire her style so much more!

I've only shown you four of the 11 projects she has to share with you today. It was hard to narrow it down, but I really wanted to encourage you to visit Meredith to see the rest. I have enjoyed having her guest design with us this month and hope that you have too! Don't forget to leave her a comment while you are there to let her know how much.

If you missed any of her posts this month, you can catch up here:
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3

Thank you so much Meredith for so much inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS seeing all of Meredith's creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been such a fabulous series. I've loved seeing Meredith's MANY incredible creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really stinky at commenting, but I enjoyed the entire month with Meredith!! she really showcased the collection beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest