Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally, I Needed That

Whew! What a month. I finally have my "stamp room" back, which happens to be cleverly disguised as a dining room. I'm not so lucky to have a whole room dedicated to crafting. I tried to move the boys to share a room, but the husband vetoed that one. What?! OK, so maybe that's taking it a bit far. Anyways, the new floors have been layed and I LOVE them!!! If you are in the Jacksonville area, I HIGHLY recommend Johnson's Woodworking. They are fabulous, and they come back in another 3 weeks to do the kitchen.

But I did get a chance to stamp something last night. I found this coffee mug at Target last night and couldn't believe how well it matched the Stampin' Up! designer paper Good Morning Sunshine. Notice the pears on the paper and mug.








Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Stamps
Good Friend

Paper
Good Morning Sunshine designer paper
Kiwi Kiss cardstock
Whisper White cardstock

Ink
Chocolate Chip classic ink
Summer Sun classic ink

Accessories
Brads

1 comment:

  1. love it!!!!!!! I almost bought some stuff in that new style at target (bins for my scrapbooking) I believe the artist from Ireland. (explains her fabulous taste! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest