Monday, March 9, 2009

Life is a Bowl of Cherries

Or not. LOL I just needed something to make me smile. Murphy's Law strikes yet again. The day after signing our contract and putting down a 75% deposit on our kitchen remodel, our AC unit died. Now to some of you, March may not be a bad month to have this happen...but here in Florida...not good! Although, I guess it could be worse, it could be August. :) Well here is a little something that in spite of the circumstances, makes me smile. (Although in hind sight, I wish I had made the strip of designer paper at the bottom a little taller.) But I LOVE the way the Tart n' Tangy stamp set embosses.


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Stamps
Tart & Tangy (111514)
Lots of Thoughts

Inks
Versamark
Real Red Classic Stampin' pad
Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' pad

Paper
Kiwi Kiss card stock
Bashful Blue card stock
Real Red card stock
Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper

Accessories
embossing powder
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest