Friday, March 13, 2009

The Best Gift Card Holders Ever!

At least I think so. I got the idea and directions from the incredibly talented Kimberly VanDiepen. She really is amazing and I just LOVE this one. I am making these for a workshop tomorrow for my WONDERFUL friend Kerrianne. I will change the design, as this one uses retired designer paper, but I will be sure to post the new one once I create it. I just got in a huge delivery from Stampin' Up!, just a little excited about it in case you can't tell. My Big Shot is finally here! I should have lots to post in the coming days. So enough talking about it, here it is:



Isn't it too cute?! You can find the directions on Kimberly's site here. Be careful, you could spend all day on her site.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Stamps
Dreams Du Jour (111624)
Heard from the Heart (111644)

Paper
Brocade Blue card stock
So Saffron card stock
Whisper White card stock

Inks

So Saffron classic ink
Old Olive classic ink

Accessories
Brocade Blue ribbon
1" hole punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest